Welcome!
Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog. I am not very experienced with these, but I will certainly do my best. This page will be about different sports that I have played and watched throughout my life. I was introduced to sports when I was a young kid by my dad, and ever since then my love and passion for sports have always been there. I will cover the popularity of different sports as well as different facts about them. Some examples of the sports I will be covering are Football, Basketball, Baseball, Golf, and more! I will be updating this blog often, so be sure to come back and see it again.
Hey Josh, I loved how you did a introduction explaining all about what your blog will be like. I can't wait to read your blogs on all the different sports. My dad was also the one who got me into sports so i can totally relate. I am most exited to read your post about football. I am exited to see your point of view of sports you have competed in.
ReplyDelete